Easy on the Eyes. Tough on the Elements.
Available for both residential and commercial uses, our steel entry doors offer strength and energy efficiency without sacrificing style or design flexibility.
Citadel’s entry doors are available in various profiles and custom-panel layouts incorporating transoms, awning windows, sidelights, kick plates, and simulated (SDLs) or true divided lights (TDLs) with slim sightlines.
Choose a steel front entry door that can stand up to the elements, with thick 1 3/16″-inch glass on dual-glazed units, available hurricane/impact glass, high wind load resistance, and our thermally broken CWD 45 line.
The Citadel Difference
- PROFILES: Hot or cold rolled, non-thermal (NT) or thermally broken (TB)
- GLASS STOPS: Square, ogee, triangular and “L” series
- SDL BARS: 3/4″ to 1-3/4″ steel or aluminum
- HARDWARE: Multi-point, single-point, crank-out or push-out
- HINGES: Adjustable two- or three-wing, butt, bullet and concealed
- SCREENS: Fixed or rollscreens
- NAIL FINS: Optional nail fins available, standard or custom