Open Views. Open Design.
Our steel French doors provide narrower sightlines compared to other metal French doors, allowing for nearly unobstructed outdoor views when used as patio doors.
Gain architectural freedom with a range of profile and panel choices, including steel doors with transoms, sidelights, kick plates, and simulated (SDLs) or true divided lights (TDLs).
Citadel’s thermally broken CWD TB50 line provides excellent energy savings for steel exterior French doors, integrating a thermal barrier to keep the heat or cold outside from traveling inside through the metal frames.
The Citadel Difference
- PROFILES: Hot or cold rolled, non-thermal (NT) or thermally broken (TB)
- GLASS STOPS: Square, ogee, triangular and “L” series
- SDL BARS: 3/4″ to 1-3/4″ steel or aluminum
- HARDWARE: Multi-point, single-point, crank-out or push-out
- HINGES: Adjustable two- or three-wing, butt, bullet and concealed
- SCREENS: Fixed or rollscreens
- NAIL FINS: Optional nail fins available, standard or custom